Our Law Office is specialized in Energy Law, natural resources [water and geothermal resource] law, petroleum law and mining law and provides service in the fields of license applications made to regulatory and supervisory authorities such as Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), General Directorate of Mining Affairs and General Directorate of Mineral Research and Exploration, representing our clients regarding the procedures about the nullity of administrative sanctions, preparing due diligence report for its clients who are carrying out international activities regarding privatization tenders in the field of energy and providing legal services during the tender process.
Our Office provides the following services in the field of Energy Law:
– Legal counselling in all kinds of energy tenders,
– Making all kinds of license applications such as refinery, processing, mineral oil, storage, transmission and distributor licenses on behalf of the client company and examining the application file legally, follow-up and finalization of the application process,
– General legal counseling regarding the legislation and new regulations which the companies carrying out activities in the energy field are dependent on,
– Preparing all kinds of contracts between the license-holder operators (e.g. distributor license, dealership license),
– Drawing up subcontracts, dealership agreements and exclusive distributorship agreements,
– Establishing and conducting the legal coordination between as Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), General Directorate of Mining Affairs, General Directorate of Mineral Research and Exploration (MTA) and our clients.