Hansu Law Firm is a leading full service, one-stop-shop Turkish law firm, supporting its clients who are residing in Turkey or abroad along with its client portfolio which includes investors, companies, organizations and foreign law firms. Our law firm supports people who are in need of legal advice and legal support both in Turkey and abroad with its wide range network. With our dedicated team of specialists including multilingual lawyers who have developed extensive networks and gained in-depth experience with foreign business cultures and legal systems, we are able to provide comprehensive legal guidance to both Turkish and foreign people on residence permits, citizenships, establishing startup businesses, buying real estate and obtaining the citizenship with real estate purchase, attending bids and foreign investment consultancy both in Turkey and abroad.
Our vast expertise across all major business sectors makes us a one-stop provider in Turkey and enables us to cover all areas of law including the following legal matters:
- Providing legal assistance to individuals on establishing companies, branch offices and representative offices including support in the necessary and typical formation process such as drafting the Articles of Association, Commercial Register application, Opening of a bank account, Application for permits in Turkey
- Purchasing real estates in Turkey
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship by way of acquisition of real estate in Turkey
- Legal support for citizenship acquisition, residence permit documents
- Legal assistance to foreigners who chose Turkey as their trade market and legal assistance in terms of establishing start-up businesses
- Legal support during participation tender processes in Turkey
- Work permits
- Providing legal support on foreign investment consultancy
Besides, Hansu Law Firm supports its individual clients in all of their activities in Turkey with its wide network. Our excellent local contacts enable us to provide expert legal support to our foreign clients wherever they encounter within Turkey as well as EMEA and beyond. When working with our colleagues in foreign jurisdictions, we typically project manage legal services and coordinate as the primary point of contact between our client and the teams of lawyers abroad. We are always committed to forming teams of experts based on the respective foreign jurisdictions and specific individual requirements of our client.
Through our team of multilingual experts and international network of top legal service providers we are able to assist you outside our jurisdiction in the following countries: