HANSU LAW OFFICE PRIVACY NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Privacy Notice was prepared pursuant to article 10 of the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data” with number 6698 and date 24.03.2016 (LPPD) and thus we aim to inform you about how your personal data being processed and securely protected.
All of the personal data you share with HANSU LAW OFFICE, in accordance with LPPD; can be processed and stored in a measured and connected manner for all kinds of services and activities within the scope of the Law on Legal Practitioners with number 1136. Your personal data, which is processed and stored, can be transferred to authorized third parties in the country and abroad, if required by LPPD and other legislations, and also can be stored for the periods specified in the relevant legislations.
1. Data Controller
The founder of our office, Ömer Faruk HANSU, has the title of “Data Controller” within the scope of LPPD and relevant legislations. It is possible to reach our data controller with the contact information given below during working days and working hours.
Address: Sahrayıcedit Mah. Güzide Sok. Şişikler Plaza No:14/534734 Kozyatağı/İSTANBUL
Telephone: 0(216)464 12 12
E-mail: [email protected]
2. Methods and Legal Grounds of Data Processing and Obtaining Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected by Hansu Law Office in verbal, written or electronic settings whether you are involved in or not. Your personal data is being collected through our website, job application forms that you send to Hansu Law Office, communication forms, video recordings for security purposes, phone calls, reminders, contracts, petitions, negotiations, negotiations, business cards, power of attorneys, authorization documents, follow-up of lawsuits or enforcement proceedings and processed by real or legal persons who process data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Your data can be obtained through electronic confirmation, text message, e-mail, internet, disk, CD, DVD, memory card, phone, flash memory, cloud and similar electronic methods, as well as forms, contracts, notifications, judicial or administrative authority decisions.
Within the scope of your relationship with Hansu Law Office; some of your personal data listed below are obtained and processed.
Your Processed Credentials: Name – surname, ID number, tax ID number, date of birth, gender, mother and father name, institution and title information, trade registry information, criminal registry information,
Your Processed Contact Information: Workplace address, home address, e-mail, phone, mobile phone, bank and IBAN information,
Data on Processed Office Security: Security camera sound and image recordings, fingerprints,
Your Visual and Audio Recording Data Processed: Biometric data such as sound recordings, camera recordings, photos or images,
3. Objectives of Processing Your Personal Data by Hansu Law Office
The purposes of processing and storing your personal data obtained by our office within the scope of client, dispute or business relationship with Hansu Law Office are as follows
- Execution of your legal disputes in which you are a party or counterparty,
- As per the legislation, obligation to record your information such as name, surname, address, TR identity number,
- Carrying out financial and accounting transactions resulting from legal advice and service,
- The necessity to process the personal data of the parties in the contracts in order to establish and fulfill a legal service and employment contract,
- Evaluation of candidates in recruitment processes
- Our obligation to record your personal information for the performance of our archiving obligation arising from the legislation and our obligations to share information with the competent authorities,
- The necessity of sound recording and video recording in ensuring the security of physical space of Hansu Law Office,
- The necessity of keeping the contact forms, all of our correspondences made electronically and / or in writing, video recordings recorded for security purposes, and audio recordings recorded during our phone calls in the performance of all transactions arising from the service and employment contract established with you;
- The necessity to save your personal data arising from our service agreements with our clients, any other commercial contract signed by you and/or the files where you are a counterparty in order to protect the rights and receivables of our clients,
- The necessity to save your personal data in order to ensure that you can properly benefit from the legal services you have received from Hansu Law Office and to fulfill our obligations specified under the Law on Legal Practitioners,
- The necessity of recording your data in order to prepare the necessary procedures and defences regarding your disputes by us and to carry out the necessary legal duties,
- Ensuring that the personal data provided by you to Hansu Law Office are correct and up-to-date in order to maintain and protect the legal services provided by the Hansu Law Office,
Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in the articles 5 and 6 of the LPPD, these personal data information will be processed in accordance with the relevant law, good faith principle, correctly and up-to-date, in connection with the legitimate purposes and in accordance with the periods specified in the legislation.
4. Transfer of Personal Data Processed By Hansu Law Office
In order for us to carry the legal work our client needs, conduct the services provided, report the statistics about the relevant services, carry out the business and service relationship established between the relevant parties, ensure the legal and commercial security of the people and institutions with whom we have a business and service relationship, realization of purchasing, finance and accounting procedures and fulfill the occupational health and safety obligations; your personal data can be transferred to official institutions and organizations at home and abroad, law enforcement forces, courts and enforcement offices, real and legal persons and third parties that we have a relationship with, business partners, banks, suppliers, support service providers within the scope of the provisions regarding the transfer of personal data domestically and abroad in accordance with LPPD and Article 3 of this Privacy notice.
5. Collection Methods of Your Personal Data
As our client, a counterparty to our client or a third party, your personal data obtained by Hansu Law Office from physical interviews, with written media such as internet, telephone, e-mail is collected and stored in a legitimate and measured manner, in a way that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, during the period starting with the establishment of the service contract with Hansu Law Office and continuing throughout the contract relationship in accordance with the objectives specified in Article 3 of this Privacy Notice, reasons listed under Article 5,6 and 8 of LPPD and apart from these reasons the explicit consent by you, explicitly foreseen in the legislation and obligation to collect the data must be processed of the data controller.
6. Measures Taken By Hansu Law Office to Ensure the Security of Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected and processed by Hansu Law Office is safely stored in accordance with the law and the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice and in accordance with Article 12 of LPPD. As HANSU LAW OFFICE, in order to ensure such security, we have provided all necessary security measures and mobile software to prevent third parties from illegally accessing your personal data and processing your data without your consent, and to ensure the safe protection of your data.
7. Storage Period of Your Personal Data
As long as the purpose of obtaining this information is valid, your personal data will be stored securely by Hansu Law Office for the periods specified in the relevant legislations. HANSU LAW OFFICE will erase, destroy or anonymize your personal data that it maintains in a safe manner upon the expiration of the periods specified in the relevant legislations or upon the request of the Data Owner, in case the situations requiring the processing of your personal data disappear.
8. Rights of the Data Owner
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of LPPD, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Requesting information regarding your processed personal data,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data by Hansu Law Office and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing whether your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad and the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- Requesting correction of inaccuracies in the data if your personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed by Hansu Law Office,
- Requesting the deletion, anonymization or destruction of your personal data in case the purpose of processing personal data disappears.
- Requesting to notify the third parties to whom your personal data transferred if your personal data are corrected, deleted, anonymized or destroyed,
- Objecting the emergence of an opposition situation towards you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage if you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
9. Application to the Data Controller and the Data Processor
In accordance with Article 13/1 of the LPPD and your legal rights stipulated in other regulations, you can send your requests by handing a personally signed petition and a photocopy of your identity, or send it to our address given above via notary.
In addition to these options, you can also send your requests to us through registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or [email protected] address in accordance with Article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor”.
Your application must be made in accordance with the principles set forth in Article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor” and in a clear and understandable manner.
If a person other than the personal data subject is going to make a request, there must be a special power of attorney issued by the data owner on behalf of the person to make a request. Hansu Law Office reserves the right to request additional information and to ask the data owner about the application.
Our Law Office concludes your requests free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. However, in the event that the finalization of these requests requires a cost, the applicant may be charged a fee in the tariff determined by the Board. Our Law Office can accept and process the request or reject the request in written form by explaining its reason.
In case your application is rejected, you find the answer inadequate or your application is not answered in due time; you can complain to the Personal Data Protection Board within thirty days and, in any case, sixty days after the date of application.